Privacy + Security Policy
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our newsletter on the site, place an order, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information and other information. We do not share or sell your information to a third party.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
We may use this information for:
- Processing transactions upon your request
- Improving our website, customer shopping experience and quality of service
- Sending communications to you about our products, services and promotions
- Preventing and detecting fraud and abuse
- Processing information or claims in connection with incidents at our store
- Enabling our service providers to perform certain activities on our behalf
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to your personal information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, and to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to this website and the public.
All personal data that is transmitted through our site is encrypted using SSL or (Secure Socket Layer) technology which encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of your personal information by anyone other than Irene Lummertz Jewelry.
Our payment processors follow the highest security standards and are PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and cannot be read or intercepted as it travels to our payment processing system.